Time Zone: EASTERN Time
SAI Global Assurance Learning is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global competency unit(s):
- Exemplar Global – QM – Quality Management Systems
This 2-day course provides attendees with a thorough insight into Quality Management System requirements based on the ISO 9001 Standard
Start Date - November 7, 2022
End Date - November 8, 2022
Duration - 2 Days
- Start Time - 8:00 AM
- Timezone - Eastern Time
- To provide an in-depth review of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and how they are applied in the context of an audit.
- To meet the training requirements for the Exemplar Global (TPECS) Auditor Certification Program, Competency Unit QM.
- Throughout the course a series of activities will provide the opportunity for attendees to demonstrate the knowledge they have gained.
- This course can be taken individually or combined with the conducting and leading management system audits course, depending on individual objectives. The course uses a detailed case study to conduct the practical in-class activities.
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global certified
- Exemplar Global certified auditors or lead auditors in other ISO standards who wish to add ISO 9001 to their auditing qualifications without taking an additional auditing course
- Quality Managers, Engineers, and Consultants
- Individuals who want to become Internal Auditors or Third-Party Auditors
- Understand the content of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of a quality management system audit
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an entire quality management system, including process, customer focus and improvement
- Explain the concepts of the process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, process-based activities and associated inputs, outputs, controls, and resources
- Evaluate, using risk-based thinking, the effectiveness of an entire quality management system, including process, customer focus, and improvement
- Understand the terminology applicable to management systems auditing
- Identify the audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001