Time Zone: EASTERN Time
This course will provide you with a Certificate of Training from FSPCA that will satisfy the FDA training requirements to be a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual” and this will allow you to demonstrate that you have attended the FDA recognized training to be able to develop, implement and monitor your company’s food safety plans.
Start Date - July 11, 2022
End Date - July 13, 2022
Duration - 2.5 Days
- Start Time - 8:00 AM
- Timezone - Eastern Time
SAI Global Assurance Learning has added to our training portfolio the only FDA approved training course to meet the FSMA requirements for food processors.
This course, Preventive Controls for Human Foods, was developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance under a grant from the FDA and this is the training being given to FDA and State Inspectors and is recommended by the FDA for the food industry.
This 2.5 day course will provide you with the knowledge to allow you to develop your food safety plans to meet the new and enhanced FDA requirements that go into effect over the next 3 years, depending on the size of your company, and to fulfill the required training that FDA recommends.
The course is divided into 16 chapters all of which will be covered during this training, which can be conducted only by FSPCA approved trainers who have attended the required Train the Trainer class.
- Potential Preventive Control “Qualified Individual”
- Facilities that manufacture, process, pack or hold human food (21 CFR Part 117)
- Facilities required to register with FDA under sec. 415 of the Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- Personnel responsible for the implementation of FSMA
- Third party auditors
- Introduction to course and Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Pre-requisite Programs
- Biological Food safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Food safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation overview cGMP
A Certificate of Training will be issued by the International Food Protection Training Institute (IFPTI) of FSPCA, the cost of this certificate is included in the course fee.