Duration: 2 Days
This informative course is designed to help participants realize the importance of allergens, their control and management in order to avoid their unintentional presence in products wherever possible and ensure allergen program effectiveness. The allergen management process involves evaluation of the likelihood of allergen cross contact associated with every step of the food production process, from sourcing raw materials, sanitation, and processing through to labeling and marketing of a finished product.
Human error is still one of the main causes of food allergen related incidents. Practicing effective food allergen management is the key to ensuring safe food production at every food manufacturing, wholesale or retail facility. This course offers the tools to assessing and effectively preventing food allergen related incidents.
- Food Safety Professionals
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Professionals
- All other Supply Food Chain Professionals
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- What are allergens and what do they do
- Allergen Management in Food Manufacturing
- Allergen Training and Education
- Proper use of Allergen Labeling
- How allergen cross-contact can be avoided
- Allergen Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Validation of Allergen Program
Sorry, there are no Allergen Management for Food Manufacturers public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.