To gain a better understanding of the requirements for the BRCGS Food Safety Issue 8 Sites Training, please contact us today!
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements.
Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Prior to attending the course, attendees should:
- Read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8
- Technical and Quality Managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing
- BRCGS Standards Professionals
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
Sites Training 25 question exam, pass mark of 60% required to be deemed competent.