Duration: 2 Days = 1.4 CEUs
The purpose of this two-day course is to help participants recognize situations that may carry a risk for intentional food contamination and develop effective preventative approach to assess and avoid those risks. The course focuses on control and management of preventative measures through development of the Business Continuity Plan to ensure safe food production.
This program offers the tools for assessing, effectively preventing and managing Food Safety and Security threats that could easily be integrated into your existing Food Safety system thereby ensuring both intentional and unintentional food contamination is controlled.
- Plant Managers
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Professionals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Communicators
- Public affairs Manager
- Risk /Emergency Managers
- What Food Security Risks are and how to recognize them at your plant
- Methods to prevent identified Food Security threats and safely avoid food contamination.
- Critical information to include in your policies and procedures
- Conducting Vulnerability Assessment to identify risks and develop risk Mitigation Strategies
- Identifying types of Emergency Situations and developing suitable Emergency Plans
- Establishing Business Continuity Plan, Responsibilities, Communication and Coordination
- Auditing your food defense plan against recognized standards to identify areas for improvements
- Food Security System Management and Evaluation
- Development of Food Security Culture in your plant
Sorry, there are no Food Defense and Security Elements for Food Processors public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.