The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 4-6 hours. You will receive a 12 months license to the course.
Please note that this course does not need to be completed in one session.
Duration: 6 Hours
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to conduct an internal food safety audit against any GFSI-approved food safety standard.
Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration (may take up to 48 hours from submission).
This course does not have pre-requisite units for entry.
The course has some literacy and numeracy requirements involved.
We recommend that participants have completed at least a one Day HACCP course or the online Introduction and HACCP Refresher course.
This course is suitable for food industry personnel intending to become involved in the food safety internal audit program. Internal food safety auditors contribute to the successful maintenance and improvement of the food safety program.
This course is ideal for management and personnel who have had at least four years’ experience in the food industry.
- Describe how internal food safety audits contribute to the maintenance and improvement of Food Safety Management Systems.
- Identify the key elements of audit schedules and audit plans.
- Develop an audit checklist.
- Conduct an internal food safety audit and gather objective evidence.
- Classify non-conformities as Major, Minor, Critical or as an Opportunity for improvement.
- Develop an Audit Report.
- Identify the best practices for ensuring your internal audits are a success.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Introduction to internal Food Safety Audits
- Planning and Preparing for an internal food safety audit
- Performing an internal food safety audit
- Concluding the Audit
- Best Practices for internal food safety audits
- Course Summary
- Upon successful completion of online quiz, participants can print their own Certificate of Achievement
- To receive a Certificate of Attainment, participants must complete and submit the Offline Assessment/Post Course Assessment (PCA) and be deemed Competent
SAI Global Assurance Learning is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global competency unit(s):
- Exemplar Global – AU – Management Systems Auditing
Sorry, there are no Food Safety Internal Auditor public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.