Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging
(Based on SQF Code Edition 8)
- Facility Management
- Food Safety Auditors
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food Safety Professionals
- Senior Management
To qualify as a SQF Practitioner the attendee must complete HACCP training as defined in appendix 2 of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging. It is suggested that this be done before attending the class.
The attendee should have reviewed a copy of Version 8 SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging Version 8.
The attendee should have a working knowledge of the elements of Food Safety.
Learn how to implement and maintain the SQF Version 8 code for Food Safety in manufacturing of Food Packaging. This code was formerly included in the level ll certification.
It contains part A, Implementing and Maintaining the code and Part B, module 2 system elements with module 13. It is applicable to Food Sector Category 27.
It is designed to prepare the attendee to develop and implement the SQF Version 8 code in their facility and fulfill the requirement of being knowledgeable of the code.
Familiarization with required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Introduction and Overview of the Course Objectives
- The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF Vocabulary
- Food Safety Plans
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners and Consultants
- Implementing & Maintaining SQF Systems
- Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems – An Overview
- On completion all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance
- An examination is optional after taking this course in order to receive a certificate from SQFI. This exam is an additional fee of $75 invoiced by SQFI and must be taken online by participating trainees independently. Instructions on taking this exam will be provided at the course.
Sorry, there are no Implementing SQF Systems - Manufacture of Food Packaging 8th Edition public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.