Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Manufacturing
(Based on SQF Code Edition 8)
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for maintaining SQF certification for their business and those that need to understand and seek clarification on the Standard.
Prior attendance at a two or three day HACCP course is recommended.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing – Edition 8.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF system
- Show how a HACCP based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to SQF
- Preparing for SQF Certification
- SQF Certification Process
- SQF System Elements
- Good Manufacturing Practices
As a SQF Practitioner this course will assist in determining the requirements of the SQF code which will assist in its implementation and certification. If you are responsible for maintaining SQF certification then this course is a must.
Only SQFI approved SAI Global Assurance Learning trainers are permitted to deliver this training course. All of our trainers are witnessed by SQFI prior to being approved and their training status is revalidated annually.