Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
(Based on SQF Code Edition 8)
Learn how to implement and maintain the SQF Version 8 code for Food Safety in Storage and Distribution. This code was formerly included in the level ll certification.
- It contains part A, Implementing and Maintaining the code and Part B, module 2 system elements with module 12. It is applicable to Food Sector Category 26
- It is designed to prepare the attendee to develop and implement the SQF Version 8 Code for Storage and Distribution in their facility and fulfill the requirement of being knowledgeable of the code
- Familiarization with required Good Distribution Practices (GDPs)
- Facility Management
- Food Safety Auditors
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food Safety Professionals
- Senior Management
- Introduction and Overview of the Course Objectives
- The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF Vocabulary
- Food Safety Plans
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners and Consultants
- Implementing & Maintaining SQF Systems
- Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems – An Overview
- On completion all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance
- An examination is optional after taking this course in order to receive a certificate from SQFI. This exam is an additional fee of $75 invoiced by SQFI and must be taken online by participating trainees independently. Instructions on taking this exam will be provided at the course.
- To qualify as a SQF Practitioner the attendee must complete HACCP training as defined in appendix 2 of the SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution. It is suggested that this be done before attending the class
- The attendee should have reviewed a copy of Version 8 Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
- The attendee should have a working knowledge of the elements of Food Safety
Sorry, there are no Implementing SQF Systems - Storage and Distribution 8th Edition public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.