This informative one-day course is designed to raise awareness of the complexities associated with Food Allergens. Food allergen awareness is a cornerstone of the food industry, and should be at the forefront of every food manufacturing facility. Today we recognize that many food allergen incidents are the result of human error that could be easily avoided, through increase awareness and understanding. Mislabeling and virtually all related problems can be prevented along with preventing the unwanted and unnecessary incidents. The bottom line is that food allergen awareness is everyone’s responsibility.
This one-day course ensures that your organization is on the path to reducing and eliminating incidents.
- Food Safety Professionals
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Professionals
- All other Supply Food Chain Professionals
- Regulatory and Compliance personnel
- Research & Development personnel
- What are allergens and what they do
- Allergen Management in Food Manufacturing
- Allergen Risk Assessment
- How to address issues associated with allergens
- Allergen Training and Education
- How to raise awareness at all levels
- Proper use of allergen labeling
Sorry, there are no Introduction to Food Allergens public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.