Based on SQF Edition 8.
- SQF Practitioners
- Back-up SQF Practitioners
- SQF Internal Auditors
- Production Managers
- Plant Managers
The activity-based course addresses the following areas:
- Using the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the SQF system
- Utilizing the corrective action/preventive action process as a tool to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Improving the demonstration of management’s commitment and developing and prioritizing key performance indicators
- Preparation for the re-certification audit
To ensure an optimal learning experience and fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that participants meet the following pre-requisites prior to attending the course:
- Must have been through at least one successful (C-complies rating or higher) SQF certification/ re-certification process as the designated SQF practitioner; successfully completed a HACCP training class that includes a final assessment; and successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination
Sorry, there are no SQF Advanced Practitioner public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.