Course Duration: 5 Days from 8 am to 5 pm
This 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
Successful completion of this course, including the exam, forms part of the training necessary to become a BRCGS auditor. The steps necessary to complete your training must be arranged with a BRCGS-approved certification body.
- Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration
- Technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process
- The details of the BRCGS scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRCGS auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
- Food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- The BRCGS Directory
Lead Auditor 50 question exam, pass mark of 75% required to be deemed competent.
Prior to attending the course, attendees must have:
- A working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector.
- Completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration
- Read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8
BRCGS For Food Safety Issue 8 – Lead Auditor | VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING | November 30 – December 04, 2020
Course Duration: 5 days from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PSTFind out more »