The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 1.5 hours (90 minutes). You will receive a 12 months license to the course.
Please note that this course does not need to be completed in one session.
- Improve the integrity of the information within your organization
- Learn the benefits of implementing and information security management system
- Build on your foundation knowledge to protect both your interests and those of your customers
This online course covers the following topics:
- Principles of Information Security and Information Security Management
- The ISO 27000 family of standards
- The structure of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 including clauses, definitions and regulations
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
What accreditation or recognition does this course have?
This course is non-accredited.
Does this course have any assessment requirements?
As a non-accredited course this course has no assessment requirements. The course contains a knowledge quiz designed to reinforce the key knowledge outcomes.
Which standard is relevant to this course?
At the completion of your online course you can print off a certificate of completion.
Anyone with an interest in, or currently in a role that interacts with private data should understand the principles of managing that data and keeping it secure.
Including but not limited to data protection and information security, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, IT services, human resources financial and accounting records.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information Security Manager
- Corporate governance managers
- Human resource managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Financial and Accounts managers
- Internal Legal teams
- Internal Auditors
- Private data and records administration teams