A sound understanding of the ISO/IEC ISO 27001:2013 Management Systems standard is required. If you require this knowledge we recommend attending our 1 day ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Foundation Course. Alternatively, you can combine these 2 courses and attend the 3 day Foundation and Implementing an ISMS ISO/IEC 27001:2013 course.
This course is designed for people who are seeking to understand the requirements of implementing and operating a formal information security management system (ISMS) based on the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. Anyone advising top management on the introduction of an ISMS would also find this course highly relevant
Suggested job roles and their teams include (but not limited to)
- Information security managers
- IT and Corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
This two day comprehensive course covers the following topics:
- How to develop, implement and monitor an Information Security Management Systems within an organisation.
- How to assess and protect the organisation against risks.
- How to evaluate an organisation’s information assets and implement a cost-effective security strategy that is compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 using guidance from its complementary standards ISO/IEC 27002:2013 and ISO 31000:2018.
- How to benchmark security practice within an organisation against this standard.
Sorry, there are no vILT Implementing An ISMS ISO/IEC 27001:2013 public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.