The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 8-10 hours. You will receive a 12 months licence to the course. This course is based on ISO 14001:2015 Requirements.
This online course consists of 6 online modules:
With highly interactive and immersive content, assessment activities, case studies and support tools, the Online Environmental Management Systems Auditor training course has been designed in accordance with the guidelines outlined in ISO 14001*
To provide participants with the core skills required to initiate, conduct and report on an environmental management system audit, as well as develop the communication skills required to lead an environmental audit successfully
*As part of the 12 month licence students will have access to view the 14001: 2015 Standard online only.
Undertake concentrated and comprehensive training in the very latest theory and practice of auditing and Environmental Management System (EMS)
This course forms part of the five-day Lead Auditor course and provides a technical understanding of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems from an audit perspective. This course may be undertaken as a stand-alone course if you have already completed a five-day Lead Auditor course in a different management system.
A strong working knowledge of and/or experience working with ISO 14001:2015 is desirable. Participants who are not already experienced auditors or who have not completed a recognized auditor training program (as defined by ISO 19011) may have difficulty completing the assessment requirements for this course.
Current lead auditors and consultants wishing to expand their scope of expertise across multiple management systems or those involved with auditing.
Those who already hold an auditor qualification and wish to expand the scope of their skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Plan, coordinate and conduct an environmental audit of their organization, including developing the tools to gather environmental performance information and data, and ensuring liaison with all relevant parties
- Systematically examine an Environmental Management Systems against the audit criteria ISO 14001 to determine conformance with planned arrangements and the effectiveness of the organisation’s approaches to managing environmental aspects and risk factors
- Conduct a formal review against an organization’s environmental performance and report on compliance
- Upon successful completion of online quiz, participants can print their own Certificate of Achievement
- To receive a Certificate of Attainment, participants must complete and submit the Offline Assessment/Post Course Assessment (PCA) and be deemed Competent
SAI Global is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global competency unit(s):
- Exemplar Global – EM Environmental Management Systems
For more information please visit Exemplar Global website.