Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
(Based on SQF Code Edition 8)
- Learn the History of SQF and the Certification Process and the new 9.0 code Storage and Distribution.
- Understand the interconnectedness of each Element in the SQF code for Modules 2 and 12 to ensure compliance.
- How SQF programs support a food safety system while creating a Culture of Food Safety and empowering teams.
- Outline actions to ensure the successful development and implementation of the SQF System within your organization
- Introduction and Overview of the Course Objectives
- The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF Vocabulary
- Food Safety Plans
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners and Consultants
- Implementing & Maintaining SQF Systems
- Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems – An Overview
- To qualify as a SQF Practitioner the attendee must complete HACCP training as defined in appendix 2 of the SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution. It is suggested that this be done before attending the class
- The attendee should have reviewed a copy of Version 8 Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
- The attendee should have a working knowledge of the elements of Food Safety
- Facility Management
- Food Safety Auditors
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food Safety Professionals
- Senior Management
- On completion all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance
- An examination is optional after taking this course in order to receive a certificate from SQFI. This exam is an additional fee of $75 invoiced by SQFI and must be taken online by participating trainees independently. Instructions on taking this exam will be provided at the course.
Sorry, there are no Implementing SQF Systems - Storage and Distribution 9th Edition public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.