SAI Global Assurance Learning is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global competency unit(s):
- Exemplar Global – AU – Management Systems Auditing
- Exemplar Global – TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Online learning differs in many ways to traditional classroom learning. Some major points of difference include:
- Anytime, anywhere, any place – Learning is convenient and can be delivered on-demand, when and where it is needed, both on-site and off-site
- Time reduction – Learning can be delivered as ‘just in time’ training, reducing the period between the learning and application of the knowledge or skills
- Cost effective – Your organization does not need to pay for travel, accommodation and for your time out of the office
- No-risk environment – Online learning environment allows you to safely master skills before applying them in actual situations
- Flexible access – Allows you to access and review the lessons you need at times convenient to you. Content can be revisited as often as you desire within the 12 month period
- Motivation – Interactive lessons and media elements, such as video, animation and sound, will get you involved more quickly and keep you motivated to continue
- Self paced – You are able to complete the course at your own speed. The course is designed to help facilitate you through the content, however there is no face to face facilitator and activities are designed to be for self-interaction rather than with other participants
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to audit management systems. This course is appropriate for potential or practicing auditors who lead and perform management systems audits in various disciplines, such as Quality, OH&S, Information Security and Environment.
This course can be purchased individually or combined with courses on auditing management systems
The course Outline consists of the following topics:
- Overview of ISO 19011:2018
- Managing and Audit Program
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Reporting Audit Outcomes
- Online Knowledge Quiz
Throughout the course you will work through a case study focusing on a number of practical examples of activities in the audit process. After completing the online components of the course there is an Assessment Workbook that must be completed and submitted for marking by an SAI Global Assessor
Knowledge of the current published version of ISO standard prior to attempting this course is recommended.
The course has some numeracy requirements involved. If you require support for literacy activities please contact customer service.
What accreditation or recognition does this course have?
This course is accredited and leads to the units of competency as outlined in the Achievement section.
Does this course have any assessment requirements?
As an accredited course, this course contains assessment requirements. The online course has a knowledge quiz with an 80% pass mark and there is an Assessment Workbook that must be completed and submitted to SAI Global within 6 months of completion of the online course for marking to obtain the units of competency.
How do I access my certificate?
The Certificate of Attainment you will be emailed as a pdf on successful completion of all course assessment requirements. This will take up to 28 days once attainment of the relevant units of competency is confirmed by the assessor.
How do I apply for Exemplar Global recognition?
Once you have completed all the assessment requirements of this course for Exemplar Global you can apply to Exemplar Global as a “provisional auditor”.For more information, please refer to Exemplar Global Certification
What standard is relevant to this course?
What other courses are relevant to this course?
We recommend that you pair this course with one of our 2 day Management Systems auditing courses to make up a full lead auditor course in a management system. These include Auditing a Quality Management System, Auditing an Environmental Management System and Auditing a WHS and can be completed online, virtual or face to face environment.
How long does the course take to complete?
We estimate the average student will take approximately 10 to 12 hours online to complete the course with additional time required to complete the assessment activities.
What are the IT requirements?
This course is compatible with desktops, laptops and IPads. Windows users should have access to Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Browsers that can be used include: IE10, IE11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
How long will students have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for 12 months from purchase.
Upon completion of this course and the assessment activities, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate the processes involved with
- managing audit programs
- initiating an audit
- preparing for an audit
- conducting on-site activities
- reporting on audit findings
- conducting post-audit activities
- Outline the personal and interpersonal skills required to conduct management systems audit
- Demonstrate the appropriate oral, written and non-verbal communication techniques that are desirable for lead management systems auditors
By completing this Online Lead Auditor training and associated assessment activities you will be awarded with Exemplar Global units of competency which will allow you to be registered with Exemplar Global as a provisional auditor.
Successfully competing this course This is a self-paced and scalable alternative to the three day instructor-led training course. Completing the course online allows you to study at your own pace in a flexible way at a time and place that is most convenient to you.
This course is designed for people who need to conduct external audits of management systems.
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global certified and gain a formal qualification
- Quality Managers, Management Representatives, Engineers and Consultants.
- Individuals who want to become Lead Auditors or Third-Party Auditors
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO standard Certifications