The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 2 – 3 hours. You will receive a 12 months license to the course.
Please note that this course does not need to be completed in one session.
- Understand the basic concept of a Quality Management System
- Interpret the ‘High Level Structure’ approach to management systems
- Review the intent of ISO 9001:2015
- Lay a foundation of knowledge for quality management system implementation based on ISO 9001
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This course is designed for people who need to be familiar with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard such as but not limited to:
- Senior Management
- Those considering implementing a new QMS
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Operations personnel
- Trainers and consultants
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
- Have a greater understanding of the structure, content and the intent of ISO 9001
- Be able to explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001
- Be familiar with the terms and definitions used
- Have a greater understanding of the concept of the process model
- Through the use of the ‘High Level Structure’ identify the framework for a generic management system
This course covers the following topics:
- Understanding Quality and Quality Management system
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Organisational Context
- Planning for a QMS
- Operational planning
- Performance evaluation and improvement
Upon successful completion of the course an online Certificate of Achievement can be printed.