The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 1.5 hours (90 minutes). You will receive a 12 months license to the course.
Please note that this course does not need to be completed in one session.
- This course provides the appropriate knowledge and skills required to develop and implement a Threat Assessment Critical Control Point (TACCP) study and also provides information on how to coduct a raw material vulnerability study.There are a series of online exercises which will assist in the development and implementation of a TACCP study.
- Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration (may take up to 48 hours from submission).
This course does NOT HAVE pre-requisite units for entry. This course is suitable for food industry management and personnel. A good working knowledge of HACCP and risk management principles are beneficial but not imperative.
This course is ideal for Food Safety Managers, Risk and Compliance Managers, Business Owners, selected team members and specialists (HR, IT, security personnel etc.) who work in the food industry and wish to gain an insight into TACCP and develop a TACCP system.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the difference between HACCP/TACCP and VACCP
- Recognize the different types of threats
- Classify the different types of aggressors and develop a TACCP system
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point
- Conducting a TACCP study</li><li>Conducting a Threat assessment
- Other considerations for TACCP
- Best practice on how TACCP fits with a risk management framework
Upon successful completion of the course an online Certificate of Achievement can be printed.