Acquire an understanding of the aspects within the phases of Define – Measure – Control (D-M-C).
The course aims to provide participants with an understanding of the fundamentals of Six Sigma so that they can contribute to Green Belt projects and know how to apply basis tools within a DMAIC or Problem Solving process on a routine basis.
This intensive workshop examines key aspects of a Lean Six Sigma program and demonstrates the use of key improvement tools required to become effective Lean Six Sigma project contributors and play your part in achieving operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the need for a structured approach to quality improvement
- Explain the benefits of a Lean Six Sigma approach
- Understand the Lean concepts
- Interpret customer requirements and measurement
- Evaluate potential solutions
- Demonstrate some of the tools that can be used to assist with problem management
- Understand on-going process control and management
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course includes a number of group exercises and covers the following topics:
- Six Sigma Principles and Concepts
- Lean Principles and Concepts
- DMAIC Overview
- Define Phase – The Project Charter
- Measure Phase – Data Types, Sampling and Statistics
- Analyse Phase – 5 Whys and Process Analysis
- Improve Phase – Solution Selection
- Control Phase – Success Factors
Sorry, there are no Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.