The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 1.5 hours (90 minutes). You will receive a 12 months license to the course.
Please note that this course does not need to be completed in one session.
This course will introduce the traceability system, why its needed and what the benefits are to the business.
Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration (may take up to 48 hours from submission).
This course is designed for food industry personnel with responsibility for food safety and quality management.
- Explain the benefits traceability offers
- Describe the regulatory requirements associated with traceability
- Describe the requirements of a good traceability system
- Perform a forward and backward trace
- Basics of Traceability
- Standards for Traceability
- Requirements for Traceability
- Use of Traceability
There are no entry requirements for this course, although we do advise the completion of other food safety courses such as Allergens and Shelf Life Validation for a more complete understanding of food safety in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the course an online Certificate of Achievement can be printed.