- To provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead audit teams in auditing management systems in accordance with ISO 19011.
- To meet the training requirements for the Exemplar Global (TPECS) Auditor Certification Program, Competency Units AU and TL.
- This course can be combined with a sector specific course such as Auditing a Quality Management System, or the Auditing an Environmental System, to form a 4-day lead auditor course, or may be taken separately.
- Throughout the course a series of activities will provide the opportunity for attendees to demonstrate the knowledge they have gained. The course uses a detailed case study to conduct the practical in-class activities.
This course is designed for people who need to conduct external audits of quality, environmental, OH&S or food safety management systems, or lead audits within their organization.
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global certified
- Quality Managers, Engineers, and Consultants
- Individuals who want to lead internal audits or become Third-Party Auditors
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or FSSC 22000 certification
- Understand Auditing Principles and Practices as described in ISO 19011
- How to manage an audit program including the scope, objectives and criteria for the audit, and selecting an appropriate audit team
- Perform all aspects of a management systems audit in accordance with ISO 19011, from preparation through to conducting follow-up
- Evaluate evidence collected during the audit and prepare reports of conformity and nonconformity to the audit criteria, including writing a formal audit report
- Practice effective team leadership and communication skills
Sorry, there are no Lead Auditor Training public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.