The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 8 hours. You will receive a 12 months licence to the course.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is the basis for all food safety management systems and the universally accepted tool to identify and eliminate food safety hazards.
This online training course takes approximately 8 hours to complete.
Gain a practical understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), and learn how to develop and implement a HACCP system to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration (may take up to 48 hours from submission).
This course is ideal for food industry professionals in production, research and development, Quality Assurance/Control, business owners or management who need to obtain a practical understanding of the HACCP methodology and how to use it within their business.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Classify the main food safety hazards associated with food
- Evaluate and classify food safety hazards
- Develop and implement a HACCP system into an organization.
This course covers the following topics:
- Food Safety and Food Quality
- Legislative framework
- Introduction to Food Safety Programs
- Pre-requisite programs
- Hazard Analysis
- Critical Control Points
- Documentation and Records
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a hardcopy Certificate of Attainment via mail affixed with the HACCP Alliance Gold Seal