This course takes approximately 7-8 hours online with additional offline assessment activities.
To provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform a management system internal audit and report the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
The course aims to provide learners with the knowledge to plan, prepare and conduct an internal audit.
Participants are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of management systems elements and its relationship to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
It is recommended that all students have an understanding of the generic management system requirements, which may be gained by completing the relevant discipline specific foundation training course or equivalent.
Applicable across a range of management system standards and industries, this course is ideal for those who are responsible for internal management system audits including:
- Department Managers
- Quality Representatives
- Administrative staff who have a focus on business improvement, performance and profitability.
This course covers the following topics:
- Management Systems
- Audit Findings
- Internal Audit Program Management
- Internal Audit Planning and Presentation
- Conducting an Audit
- Reporting Audit Outcomes
- Audit Follow-Up Activities