SAI Global Assurance Learning is an Exemplar Global certified TPECS provider. This course meets the knowledge examination requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) certification scheme.
Receive concentrated and comprehensive training in the theory and practice of auditing an Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015.
- To provide an in-depth review of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and how they are applied in the context of an audit
- To provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead audit teams in auditing management systems in accordance with ISO 19011
- To meet the training requirements for the Exemplar Global (TPECS) Auditor Certification Program, Competency Units QM, AU and TL
- Throughout the course a series of activities will provide the opportunity for attendees to demonstrate the knowledge they have gained.
- The course uses a detailed case study to conduct the practical in-class activities.
Studying the current published version of ISO 9001 prior to attending this course is recommended.
This course is designed for people who need to conduct external audits of quality management systems.
Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global certified
- Quality Managers, Engineers, and Consultants
- Individuals who want to lead internal audits or become Third-Party Auditors
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 9001 certification
- Understand the content of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of a quality management system audit
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an entire quality management system, including process, customer focus and improvement
- Explain the concepts of the process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, process-based activities and associated inputs, outputs, controls, and resources
- Evaluate, using risk-based thinking, the effectiveness of an entire quality management system, including process, customer focus, and improvement
- Understand the terminology applicable to management systems auditing
- Identify the audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001
Auditing Principles and Practices as described in ISO 19011
- How to manage an audit program including the scope, objectives and criteria for the audit, and selecting an appropriate audit team
- Perform all aspects of a management systems audit in accordance with ISO 19011, from preparation through to conducting follow-up
- Evaluate evidence collected during the audit and prepare reports of conformity and nonconformity to the audit criteria, including writing a formal audit report
- Practice effective team leadership and communication skills
SAI Global is an Exemplar Global certified TPECS provider. This course meets the knowledge examination requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) certification scheme. Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following knowledge competency units:
- Exemplar Global – QM – Quality Management Systems
- Exemplar Global – AU – Management systems auditing
- Exemplar Global – TL – Leading management systems audit teams