SAI Global Assurance Learning is the largest provider of OHS services in North America. This Preparing for ISO 45001:2018 Migration course will provide up-to-date information on how to commence preparing to migrate to this new standard.
SAI Global Assurance Learning is committed to ensuring that you and your organization receive the latest information about preparing to migrate to ISO 45001.
On successful completion of this course, participants will obtain the knowledge and understanding on:
- The intent and requirements of ISO 45001.
- The similarities and differences between the OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001.
- What they need to do to transition an existing safety management system to ISO 45001.
- The proposed implementation time frame for ISO 45001 and the impact on Certified Organizations.
This course is designed for people such as:
- Senior Management
- Those responsible for the transition of their organization’s OHS Management System to meet the new requirements
- Those considering implementing a new Health and Safety Management system
- Those currently holding or considering attaining certification
- 18001 auditors and OHS practitioners
- Management Representatives
- Those considering integrating their management systems
- Operations personnel
- Trainers and consultants
This one-day course provides advance information on the requirements of ISO 45001. The course is intended to enable participants working with an existing safety management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 plan the migration of their systems to the new international standard. The course will also assist those looking to attain or retain certification.
The course is intended to enable participants working with an existing safety management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 to:
- Understand the similarities and differences between the OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards.
- Understand what they need to do to transition an existing Occupational Health and Safety management system to ISO 45001:2018.
- Understand the proposed implementation time frame for ISO 45001:2018 and the impact on Certified Organizations.
This course covers the following topics:
- An introduction to ISO 45001:2018 and the associated Annex SL.
- An overview of the high level structure and an explanation of how Annex SL impacts occupational health and safety management systems
- New, modified and relocated concepts and requirements and their intent.
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model, leadership and worker participation and risk based thinking; i.e., threats and opportunities.
- In depth review of each of the new sections of the standard and its interpretation, together with a comparison with the previous version of the standard.
- What you need to do to update your safety management system in relation to planning, operation, performance evaluation and continual improvement.
- Migration time frames and their impact on Certified Organizations.
To gain maximum benefit from this course, attendees should already be familiar with the ISO 18001:2007 standard.
Participants who attend the course will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Sorry, there are no Planning to Migrate to ISO 45001:2018 from OHSAS 18001 public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.