Gain a practical understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
This in-depth course enables attendees to gain a practical understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), and learn how to develop and implement a HACCP system to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
HACCP is the basis for all food safety management systems and the universally accepted tool to identify and eliminate food safety hazards.
This course meets the formal HACCP training requirements for SQF, BRC, IFS,FSSC 22000 and all other food safety standards and is approved by the International HACCP Alliance.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- This course is ideal for food industry professionals in production, research and development, quality assurance/control
- Business Owners
- Management Personnel who required to understand and apply HACCP
- Understand the legislative framework applicable to the food industry
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Evaluate and classify food safety hazards
- Develop and implement a HACCP system into an organization
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment with the HACCP Alliance Gold Seal