Terms & Conditions
The SAI Global Assurance Learning Customer Relations team realizes that it may be necessary for registrants to cancel or postpone training under certain circumstances. 30 days or longer before the start of the course, you may cancel and receive a full refund, or transfer to another session. In fairness to our other course attendees, please note the following Cancellation and Transfer Policy.
- Course fees are in USD or CAD based upon location of class.
- Online Course fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the course will be payable at 50% of the tuition fee.**
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the course are non-refundable.**
- Registrants who fail to attend their course are liable for 100% of the course fee.**
- Transfers will not be allowed within 14 days of the course begin date.
** If course payment has not been received by at the time of cancellation/transfer and a fee is due, an invoice payable by the attendee will be mailed for this fee. In the rare event that we must cancel a course, SAI Global Assurance Learning’s liability is limited to the course fee.