Receive concentrated and comprehensive training in the theory and practice of auditing an Environment Management System based on ISO 14001:2015. Gain a practical understanding of the responsibilities of a environmental auditor, and the techniques and methodologies required to effectively audit an EMS.
This course is designed for people who need to conduct external audits of environmental management systems.
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global certified
- Environmental Managers, Management Representatives, Engineers, and Consultants
- Individuals who want to become Internal Auditors or Third-Party Auditors
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 14001 certification
- Overview of an EMS
- Environmental Management Systems
- Introduction to Environmental concepts
- Environmental Aspects
- Auditing concepts, scope, plan, perform, prepare and report an audit
- Environmental Legislation
- Auditing the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Organizational context
- Leadership and commitment
- Environmental Planning
- Support and Resources
- Operational Planning and Control
- Environmental Performance Evaluation
- Environmental Improvement
SAI Global Assurance Learning is an Exemplar Global certified TPECS provider for the Exemplar Global EM, AU and TL competency units. This course meets the knowledge examination requirements of the Environmental Management System (EMS) certification scheme.
Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following knowledge competency unit(s):
- Exemplar Global-EM – Environmental Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-AU – Management Systems Auditing
- Exemplar Global-TL – Leading management systems audit teams
This course satisfies both the competency based and qualification based Exemplar Global auditor certification training requirements.
Course Duration: Day 1: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Eastern Time Day 2: 8:00 am – 4:15 pm Eastern Time Day 3 and 4: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Eastern...Find out more »
Course Duration: Day 1: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Eastern Time Day 2: 8:00 am – 4:15 pm Eastern Time Day 3 & 4: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Eastern...Find out more »