The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 8-10 hours with additional offline assessment activities. You will receive a 12 months licence to the course.
This course is based on ISO 9001:2015 Requirements.
This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge required to conduct an audit of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
A strong working knowledge of and/or experience working with ISO 9001:2015 is desirable. Participants who are not already experienced auditors or who have not completed a recognised auditor training program (as defined by ISO 19011) may have difficulty completing the assessment requirements for this course.
- Current lead auditors and consultants wishing to expand their scope of expertise across multiple management systems or those involved with auditing.
- Those who already hold an auditor qualification and wish to expand the scope of their skills.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a Quality Management System
- Explain the purpose of the ISO 9001 Standards
- Explain the audit process – plan, conduct, report and follow-up
- Undertake an audit of a Quality Management System against the requirements of ISO 19011 Standard
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Quality Management Systems . This module will introduce you to quality, quality management systems and the key concepts that underpin quality management standards
- Module 3: Understanding QMS Audits. This module will provide you with an overview of the audit process and related concepts. It will also introduce you to factors that are specific to quality management system audits, including the development of appropriate objectives and use of relevant criteria
- Module 4: Auditing a QMS – Plan. The first hands-on module that will take you through an audit of a quality management system against the Standard, based on the PDCA cycle step of ‘Plan’
- Module 5: Auditing a QMS – Do. The second hands-on module that will take you through an audit of a quality management system against the Standard, based on the PDCA cycle step of ‘Do’
- Module 6: Auditing a QMS – Check. The third hands-on module that will take you through an audit of a quality management system against the Standard, based on the PDCA cycle step of ‘Check’
- Module 7: Auditing a QMS – Act. The fourth hands-on module that will take you through an audit of a quality management system against the Standard, based on the PDCA cycle step of ‘Act’
- Module 8: Course Summary. Summarises the course and outlines details on your assessment activity completion
- Upon successful completion of online quiz, participants can print their own Certificate of Achievement
- To receive a Certificate of Attainment, participants must complete and submit the Offline Assessment/Post Course Assessment (PCA) and be deemed Competent
SAI Global is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global competency unit(s):
- Exemplar Global – QM – Quality Management Systems
For more information please visit Exemplar Global website.