The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 3 hours. You will receive a 12 months licence to the course.
Duration: 3 Hours
To gain an understanding of the attributes and practical operation of an effective pest management program – an essential pre-requisite for any Food Safety Management System.
Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration (may take up to 48 hours from submission).
This course is ideal for Food Industry Personnel involved in:
- QA Management
- In-house Housekeeping and Hygiene
This course covers the following topics:
- Pest Control in the Food Industry
- Regulatory Aspects of Pest Control
- Consideration for setting up a pest control program
- Pre-Requisite Programs
- Common Pests
- Implementing a Pest Control Program
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand the necessity for proper pest control in the food industry
- Understand the relevant regulatory framework addressing pest control
- Understand the considerations for setting up a pest control program
- Understand the pre-requisites for setting up a pest control program
- List the common pests to guard against and understand the hazards they pose
- Understand the main considerations for implementation of an effective pest control program
This course does not have pre-requisite units for entry.
Upon successful completion of the course an online Certificate of Achievement can be printed.