Learn about SQF’s Quality Systems for Food Manufacturing
This course is intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing who seeks to understand and differentiate between food safety management and quality management, and who are intending to implement the SQF Quality Code.
- An understanding of the link between product quality and quality management principles
- Explain the product quality parameters within a food industry sector or facility
- Apply the HACCP method to monitor and control quality parameters
- Understand and apply the ‘cost of quality’ model within a facility
- Apply the PDCA cycle to improve quality outcomes
- Understand how quality management principles impact on product quality and productivity
- Apply and improve quality management principles within a facility
- Candidates must have successfully completed examinable HACCP training, and either Implementing SQF Systems training (minimum: edition 7), or Auditing SQF Systems/Lead SQF Auditor training (minimum: edition 7)
- Quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing
Sorry, there are no SQF Quality Systems for Food Manufacturing 9th Edition public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.