The estimated time to complete this course is approximately 1.5 hours (90 minutes). You will receive a 12 months license to the course.
Please note that this course does not need to be completed in one session.
This course is designed for food industry personnel involved in the development and maintenance of a HACCP plan, Quality Assurance management and team members.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Provide a sound understanding of the difference between validation and verification activities, as they relate to food safety programs
- Provide a sound understanding of the requirements of due diligence, as it applies to food safety
There are no entry requirements for this course however we do advise familiarity with HACCP concepts which can be achieved through training such as introductory and refresher HACCP training courses, or longer courses covering the Principles and Applications of HACCP.
Validation and Verification activities are among the most commonly misunderstood aspects of food safety programs. This course will enable you to distinguish between the two types of activity, understand the importance of them both and recognize when to undertake either type of activity.
Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration (may take up to 48 hours from submission).
Corporate licenses can be purchased in bulk at discounted rates. For more information please contact our Business Development Team at (877)426-0714.
This course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the definitions of validation and verification and their relationship to food safety standards and HACCP plans
- Exploring types of validation activities, when to apply them and how they differ from verification activities
- Types of verification activities and how they relate to validation activities
Upon successful completion of the course an online Certificate of Achievement can be printed.