Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Manufacture
(Based on SQF Code Edition 9)
As a SQF Practitioner this course will assist in determining the requirements of the SQF code which will assist in its implementation and certification. If you are responsible for maintaining SQF certification then this course is a must.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to SQF
- Preparing for SQF Certification
- SQF Certification Process
- SQF System Elements
- Good Manufacturing Practices
Prior attendance at a two or three day HACCP course is recommended.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing – Edition 9.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF system
- Show how a HACCP based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation
Upon completion of course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attendance.
An optional exam is available following the SQF course via the SQF web site. Exam fee US$85.
What accreditation or recognition does this course have?
This course is non-accredited.
How do I access my certificate?
Your Statement of Attendance will be sent to you on completion of the course.
What if I require assistance in completing this course? For example; Literacy, numeracy, physical, vision or hearing support.
We are able to modify some course requirements – please contact customer support to discuss any concerns or support requirements you may have.
What other course should I complete after this one?
Other relevant courses that build on the knowledge and skills gained in this course include; Internal Food Safety Auditing and the Food Legislation and Labelling courses.
To whom do I contact in case of any query regarding any of the courses?
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at email@example.com or phone 1-877-426-0714.
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for maintaining SQF certification for their business and those that need to understand and seek clarification on the Standard.
- On completion all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance
- An examination is optional after taking this course in order to receive a certificate from SQFI. This exam is an additional fee of $85 invoiced by SQFI and must be taken online by participating trainees independently. Instructions on taking this exam will be provided at the course.