Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging
(Based on SQF Code Edition 9)
- Learn the History of SQF and the Certification Process and the new 9.0 code for Food Packaging
- Understand the interconnectedness of each Element in the SQF code for Modules 2 and 13 to ensure compliance.
- How SQF programs support a food safety system while creating a Culture of Food Safety and empowering teams.
- Outline actions to ensure the successful development and implementation of the SQF System within your organization.
- Introduction and Overview of the Course Objectives
- The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF Vocabulary
- Food Safety Plans
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners and Consultants
- Implementing & Maintaining SQF Systems
- Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems – An Overview
- To qualify as a SQF Practitioner the attendee must complete HACCP training as defined in appendix 2 of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging. It is suggested that this be done before attending the class
- The attendee should have reviewed a copy of Version 9 SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging
- The attendee should have a working knowledge of the elements of Food Safety
- Facility Management
- Food Safety Auditors
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food Safety Professionals
- Senior Management
- On completion all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance
- An examination is optional after taking this course in order to receive a certificate from SQFI. This exam is an additional fee of $75 invoiced by SQFI and must be taken online by participating trainees independently. Instructions on taking this exam will be provided at the course.
Time Zone: PACIFIC Time Learn about SQF’s Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging (Based on SQF Code Edition 9)Find out more »