Examine the common challenges to Implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System. Learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with strategies to identify problems, assign resources and evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the QMS including procedural and process information.
Duration: 1 Day
The course is designed for:
- People who are responsible for ensuring an organizations quality management framework meets the requirements of the organisation, to ensure products, services and process outcomes meets the needs and expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- QMS practitioners, consultants or QA Managers who are, or will be, involved in establishing, implementing and maintaining a QMS
- Those requiring a refresher before reviewing an existing QMS
- Those wishing to improve their current QMS
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Analyse organizational drivers, stakeholder’s needs and expectations, to understand the requirements of an effective Quality Management System (QMS).
- Conduct a Gap Analysis of organizations existing operations, methods and systems to determine what changes are required to implement a QMS that meets the organizations needs and stakeholder expectations.
- Design a QMS that is functional and appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Develop a QMS, incorporating key elements of effective process management including document control, performance measures, and review methods
- Implement a QMS applying Project Management and Change Management techniques to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved
- Establish evaluation methods that use system performance data and results, to facilitate decisions about issues and opportunities for improvements
This course covers the following topics:
- Understand the fundamental elements of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Establish the purpose and scope of a QMS based on stakeholder needs and expectations
- Design a QMS framework incorporating process management techniques and tools
- Undertake a gap analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls and measures
- Implement the QMS framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- Evaluate performance results and implement improvements
Upon completion participants will be able to print a certificate of completion.
A sound working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is strongly recommended.