Build the practical skills and knowledge you need to develop a Quality Management System (QMS). Discover the actions, tools and techniques required to implement a QMS including procedural and process information.
Examine the common challenges to implementing a Quality Management System. Learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with strategies to identify problems, assign resources and evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your system.
- QMS practitioners, consultants or QA Managers who are, or will be, involved in establishing, implementing and maintaining a QMS.
- Those requiring a refresher before reviewing an existing QMS.
- Those wishing to improve their current management system.
- Analyze organizational drivers, stakeholder’s needs and expectations, to understand the requirements of an effective Quality Management System (QMS).
- Conduct a Gap Analysis of organizations existing operations, methods and systems to determine what changes are required to implement a Quality Management System that meets the organization’s needs and stakeholder expectations.
- Design a Quality Management System that is functional and appropriate to the needs of the organization
- Develop a Quality Management System, incorporating key elements of effective process management including document control, performance measures, and review methods
- Implement a Quality Management System applying Project Management and Change Management techniques to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
- Establish evaluation methods that use system performance data and results, to facilitate decisions about issues and opportunities for improvements Benefits
- Understand the fundamental elements of a management system.
- Establish the purpose and scope of a Quality Management System based on stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Design a Quality Management System framework incorporating process management techniques and tools.
- Undertake a gap analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls and measures.
- Implement the Quality Management System framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques.
- Evaluate performance results and implement improvements.
Sorry, there are no Implementing a Quality Management System public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.