All Exemplar Global Certified OHSAS auditors, irrespective of grade, are required to successfully complete Exemplar Global Certified ISO 45001 Migration Training in order to be certified as competent to audit against ISO 45001. This must be completed by the end of the three year OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 migration period in 2021.
This one-day ISO 45001:2018 auditor migration course is intended for those with a pre-existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007, and experience in occupational health and safety management system auditing and who already perform internal OHSMS audits and/or external OHSMS audits. This course is not suitable for participants who do not meet this criteria.
This course will equip participants with an understanding of the key differences between the ISO 45001:2018 standard and OHSAS 18001 to enable them how to audit the new standard professionally.
Upon successful completion of this course – ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration, participants should be able to:
- Communicate any changes in OHSMS as a result of migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
- Explain the purpose of ISO 45001:2018, the structure, terminology and requirements of this standard
- Identify evidence required to determine conformity with each of the six main clauses of the standard
This course covers the following topics:
- Key changes from OHSAS 18001:2007
- ntroduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms, Definitions and Annex A
- Context of the Organization
- Leadership and Worker participation
- Performance Evaluation & Improvement
Participants who attend this course in its entirety will receive a Certificate of Attendance. Participants who successfully complete this course and all assessments associated with this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment from Exemplar Global.
SAI Global Assurance Learning is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global competency units:
- Exemplar Global OH 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course.
However participants are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- This course is intended for those with pre-existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Experience in Occupational Health and Safety Management System Auditing and who are already performing internal OHSMS audits and/or external OHSMS audits
- This course is not suitable for participants who do not meet the above criteria
Sorry, there are no ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.