Combine your OHS, quality and environmental management systems into a single integrated management system to increase your efficiency and profitability while reducing your operating costs.
There are no formal prerequisites, however participants are expected to have completed foundation training or have a good working knowledge of all three standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. This course is ideal for those auditors seeking to apply their existing auditor certification recognition through Exemplar Global and who have already attained the following units of competency; QM, EM and / or OH 45001 but this is not a requirement.
Participants are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge and skills for conducting internal or external audits.
- Knowledge of management systems through the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
- A basic knowledge the three standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standards, being audited.
- A basic knowledge of identification of risk and opportunities and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements.
This course is ideal for:
- Current ISO 9001, 14001 and/ or 45001 management system managers, practitioners, support personnel, and organizations who are seeking to develop an integrated approach to auditing their management systems.
- Internal and external auditors who may have responsibilities for auditing integrated management systems processes.
This course covers the following topics:
- ISO 19011 Overview
- Management System Core Requirements
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Unique Management System Requirements
- Planning the Audit
- Performing the Audit
- Reporting Audit Outcomes
- Managing an Integrated Audit Program