Applicable across a range of management system standards and industries, this course is ideal for those who are responsible for internal management system audits including:
- Department Managers
- Quality Representatives
- Administrative staff who have a focus on business improvement, performance and profitability.
This course covers the following topics:
- Management Systems
- Audit Findings
- Internal Audit Program Management
- Internal Audit Planning and Presentation
- Conducting an Audit
- Reporting Audit Outcomes
- Audit Follow-Up Activities
Participants are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of management systems elements and its relationship to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
It is recommended that all students have an understanding of the generic management system requirements, which may be gained by completing the relevant discipline specific foundation training course or equivalent.
Sorry, there are no Internal Auditor Training ISO 19011:2018 public training courses scheduled at this time. View more courses here, or contact us.