SAI Global Assurance Learning is a certified training provider for the following Exemplar Global – OH 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems competency unit.
The purpose of this course is to provide an in-depth review of the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard and how they are applied in the context of an audit. It also covers evaluating an organization’s arrangements for identifying hazards, assessing and controlling risks, and monitoring and improving the effectiveness of the management of OH&S.
Awareness of auditing compliance with applicable OH&S legislative requirements and/or industry specific certification or specification systems against agreed benchmarks is also included.
- This course can be taken individually or combined with the conducting and leading management system audits course, depending on individual objectives. The course uses a detailed case study to conduct the practical in-class activities
This course is designed for people who have managerial responsibilities for their organization’s OHS Management system and/or are responsible for managing, monitoring and auditing the performance of the system
On successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an OH&S system
- Understand the application of ISO 45001 to and OHSMS system
- Explain the purpose of the ISO 9000 Standards
- Understand and explain how the PDCA framework relates to the process approach promoted in ISO 45001
- Explain the concept and methodology associated with auditing management systems
- Understand how to conduct an audit of an OH&S management system against the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard, and
- Understand how to conduct a process-based audit of an OH&S management system
SAI Global is an Exemplar Global certified TPECS provider. This course meets the knowledge examination requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) certification scheme. Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following knowledge competency units:
- Exemplar Global OH 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems